Less mobile guests will enjoy this cottage with its access features, adapted wet room and electric riser/recliner armchair. The owners live in an adjacent house and are on hand to welcome guests, show appliance operation and provide advice during your stay. Guests intending to use these facilities (and especially the stair lift) should contact the owner to ensure that the facilities meet particular needs
The cottage front door is accessed from a private parking area via gentle ramps – a total distance of approximately 15 meters. Bedrooms, showers and toilets are on the ground floor. Hand rails, supports and a height adjustable seat are installed in the wet room that also has a non-slip heated flooring.
Wet Room Layout (click on images to enlarge)
The Stair case is narrow. Please the read following and note the dimensions
- The garden patio is on level access through twin French doors.
- A motorised leather, recliner/riser armchair aids standing / seating transitions as well as providing many comfort positions.
- Most switches, power sockets and controls lie between 40 and 110 cm from the floor.
- All handles and taps are lever operated.
- The kitchen work surfaces, sink and appliances are at standard height.
- The large oak kitchen table can be used to provide a lower working surface for food prep etc.
- Users of these features should contact the owners to ensure their needs are fully met.
For more information please watch these short videos of its operation.